Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a little grey outside.....

Yay me! Tomorrow will be my birthday. And I wish I could remember that. I've been forgetting what tomorrow is, but mind you my mind is not even focused on that.

As I type this I have confiscated my boyfriend's relative's computer. In Surrey. And I'm not sure but I really hope the rain/snow has stopped. We are gathered here to attend my boyfriend's father's funeral tomorrow. He passed away 2 minuted before midnight on New Year's Eve. I never knew him well, only meeting him twice in the past. But I wanted to be here for him and mostly for my boyfriend. I have also received the chance to meet all the sibling's finally. They are rather nice people and I am happy to be a part of this group.

Yes, I realize that I will be spending my birthday at a funeral, but it does not bother me. I'm happy to be here for this family. This event comes before me and I am fine to have all focus situated on the passing of the father Wolfe.

The only thing that does slightly bum me is that I am not going to be able to visit any friends while I am out here. I am here to spend time with the family and I do not even have a vehicle to get around in. There will be other times, I love the west coast and will be back, but I still would be so happy if I could see my own friends.

Something cheering though is that this family is a big game playing family. And I am now off to watch some Killer Bunnies :)

0 comments: