Monday, March 02, 2009

Sigh

I keep a journal of sorts on my desk at work. Any time I do something out of the ordinary or of importance I write it down, by date, and sometimes colour-coded. I also keep every email and document that passes me by, all organized in specific, easily searchable folders. I learned many years ago to "cover my ass", hence my uber-organization at work. And it has paid off. What brings this up is that today I reached over, pulled my journal/notepad towards me, picked up my trusty (and occasionally disappearing) pen, and on a new line wrote "rubbed temples". People at work sometimes baffle me so much that I need to express in writing my exasperation.

To remedy this I am going to go for lunch. There is a little place in Chinatown called "Veggie House". It is a small little stand that I recently discovered with the help of Swerve magazine. The meals are very good and usually provide me with two lunches. I could eat the whole thing in one sitting, but then I am left insanely stuffed and regretting such a delicious decision (only made this mistake once). And, being one who enjoys new experience, if anyone else knows of more vegetarian restaurants in Calgary that I may not have found, by all means please pass on your knowledge :)

0 comments: